The 8th Lincoln Pride takes place on Saturday 28th September in The Arboretum from 11am – 7pm.
The Arboretum will be host to over 40 stalls, two bars, and seven food vendors. There is no parade this year.
Since 2012, Lincoln Pride UK has been providing a fun and safe space in the East Midlands for people in Lincoln and the surrounding area. Each year, the day has grown, so this year promises to be bigger and better.
From humble beginnings in City Square, to Brayford Wharf, and now to the Arboretum, Pride has welcomed an increasingly wide range of members of the local community. Visitors from outside the city join with local residents and businesses to celebrate everything that people are.
Incorporating charities and local companies who share the common goal of promoting equality and diversity is integral to Lincoln Pride. Some provide sponsorship, others simply advertise their presence and work! But for all of them, it’s a way of showing their acceptance of diversity.
The gates open at 11am in the Arboretum, where there will be over 40 stalls, two bars (plus a private VIP bar), and seven food vendors.
Prior to the event, there will be a short service for Pride in the Cathedral at 10am.
The approximate timings are:
* 11am – Gates open at Arboretum
* 12pm – Mayor officially opens the event followed by local speakers, poets and musicians
* 3pm – Poster line-up begins (including Kelly Wilde, Seann Miley Moore, Dene Michael Star of Black Lace, Ariana Grande Tribute, Jack Rose, Eleci C, Amir)
* 5pm – Headline acts begin (Tulisa, Platnum, Stoosche)
* 7pm – Gates close at Arboretum
* 7pm-7am – Official after-party at The Scene