7.5 Tonne Driver
£26,500 per annum
HGV 7.5 Tonne Delivery Driver, Temp to Perm, Scunthorpe
We currently have a requirement for a 7.5 tonne driver to work out of our client’s distribution centre in Scunthorpe. They are a leading supplier of home wear and retail products and appliances, you will be carrying out their deliveries working in a two man team.
Shifts start at 0600 and last approximately 10 hours working a full time rota pattern. The working week is around 50 hours plus overtime.
We have immediate starts available, after passing your drivers assessment you will be started on a full time basis. The temp to perm period will last around 12 weeks with an excellent permanent package on offer.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE ROLE:
1. Full time hours with excellent perm package on offer
2. Customer facing deliveries, you will be the face of the business so you must be polite and friendly, always looking for a solution rather than presenting problems
3. Manual work but if you’re smart it’s a job that you can make easy on yourself with the use of mechanical aids, you will also have a trained drivers mate as a minimum
4. Full training provided
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
1. Flexible and great attitude to work and a good understanding of written and spoken English
2. Driver CPC and Digital Tachograph
3. Full UK driving licence HGV 7.5 tonne
4. No more than 6 penalty points and no major endorsements (drink driver, no insurance, totting up etc)