Vehicle Collection and Delivery Driver
• Starting as a Self Employed Vehicle Collection and Delivery Driver you’ll be based from home. You will collect and deliver vehicles on trade plates from various locations anywhere within the UK. You will be required to plan your own travel between drop off and collections by utilising public transport or through the resource of our large network of existing drivers.
• Following a 4 day New Driver Induction, you will be proficient in planning your days and appraising vehicles on your device.
• Highly competitive Industry rates of pay for both inspections and collections.
• Opportunity to increase earnings by completing inspection work
• Work flexibility with full and part time positions available
• No weekend working required
• A dedicated team to provide day to day driver support
• 4 day in-house induction for all new Drivers
• All necessary equipment provided, utilising the latest hand held technology
• For insurance purposes the successful candidate will be over the age of 21 and have held a UK Licence for more than 3 years.
• You should have no more than 9 points on your licence and have not been charged with any serious motoring offences (i.e. IN10, DR10, TT99)
• Off road parking is essential .i.e. garage/driveway at your registered address. (An allocated space is needed for those times you may take a vehicle home overnight