Catering Supervisor – Full Time (Broom Hill, Ipswich)
- £9.37 per hour
Full Time Catering Supervisor – YMCA Trinity Group, Ipswich, Suffolk IP1 2NU
ABOUT US YMCA Trinity Group offer services and support to young lives and their families across Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and into Northamptonshire.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Catering Supervisor to join our growing team.
THE ROLE As Catering Supervisor with YMCA Trinity Group you will assist the Catering Manager in planning and cooking and ordering a seasonal, varied menu of acceptable quality, within budgets, ensuring dietary requirements are catered for.
You must be able to work flexible hours when required. In return we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday a year and the potential for internal progression.
You should have the following qualities:
- Proven experience of providing a full food service
- Excellent standards of quality presentation
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, Environmental Health and Food Hygiene in the workplace
- At least NVQ Level 2 qualification in Catering
We are offering the successful applicant 37.5 hours a week to be worked on a rota basis across the week and weekends, we would love to hear from you if you would like to know more.
The Salary for this role is £9.37 per hour and as an employee of the YMCA Trinity Group you can also benefit from:
- Induction Programme and additional ‘on the job’ Training Opportunities
- 5 Weeks holiday plus public holidays
- Free use of the Wellington Street Gym in Ipswich
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you think you would like to join our growing team and are interested in becoming a Catering Supervisor, please visit our website ymcatrinitygroup.org.uk for more information. You can also view the full job description from here and download an application form.
This vacancy closes on 9th December 2019 (However these dates are to be used as a guide only, if we find the right candidate this vacancy may close earlier. Previous applicants need not apply).