Cleaning Team Supervisor (Doncaster)
Leading a team of cleaners at a prestigious customer site.
Your main aim will be to supervise a team of cleaning staff, undertaking daily inspections of the site and ensuring staff are working productively and safely.
You will also:
- Work with customer representatives to address any specific requirements or concerns.
- Manage equipment, materials and stock levels
- Train and develop staff
- Carry out general cleaning duties
- Control costs to ensure services are delivered within agreed budget
- Supervise quality control procedures to ensure high standards are maintained
- Conduct team briefings to cascade information to staff
- Ensure staff present a professional image
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience in a supervisory role within the cleaning industry
- Strong people skills
- Attention to detail and high standards of work
- Good relationship building skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A Good understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- General education to at least National Level 2, e.g. GCSEs grades A*-C.