Nursery Practitioner (Northwood)
- £18,000 per annum Salary: £16,000 -£20,000 depending on experience
Salary: £16,000 -£20,000 depending on experience and qualification
Do you have what it takes to help shape the little minds of the next generation…?
If so, we are looking for 2 experienced Nursery Practitioners (Level 2 & Level 3 qualified) within the Northwood area to join an excellent nursery team and to work alongside the management team to deliver exceptional childcare and to build secure foundations for lifelong learning. You will be joining a team of highly experienced practitioners who are carefully selected for their genuine love of working with young children. The nursery is an expanding business and offers the potential for progression and development.
What are we looking for?
- Being able to understand and apply the EYFS in order to nurture and scaffold children’s learning and development by providing stimulating and educational experiences across varied age groups
- To build strong relationships with children and their families and also to work strongly within a team to deliver high quality childcare.
- Be a true and trusted practitioner to take children on a journey from start to end
- Knowledge of Montessori a bonus
- A Level 2 & Level 3 qualified practitioners required
- Passion about the Early Years and a genuine team player
- Stable career history
- Experience with a range of ages
Benefits and Opportunities
- Career progression as business expands
- Keen to provide training
- Team environment in a purpose built facility with excellent facilities
For an initial confidential conversation contact us today!
All successful candidates will be subject to full pre-employment and DBS checks.