Up to £8.35 per hour + accrued holiday pay
Location: Burringham Road, Scunthorpe, DN17 2XF
Are you someone who can connect with people and get them excited about products through sampling either food & drink products or by engaging them with technology. Can you demonstrate, promote and sell to customers, no matter what the product is? We have a great opportunity to work for CPM (a market leading Sales & Marketing Company) on a flexible basis.
What do our in-store demonstrators do?
* Work in designated stores in your region, representing great household brands
* Meet and interact with the public
* Informing consumers about the products, creating brand awareness and excitement
* Conduct product sampling sessions in-store
* Working to targets they actively approach enough customers, creating a positive brand experience that leads to them purchasing and increasing sales in store
* Attending and helping at in store promotional events
* Capture details of your day and successes via simple online reports
This would be a great in-store demonstrator job for you if:
* You have an engaging personality and are friendly, energetic and enjoy interacting with people
* You are a great communicator who enjoys talking to customers
* You have a can-do attitude and like to use your initiative to offer solutions to problems
* You have excellent customer service skills
* You are looking for a job that offers you flexibility and you are available to work both weekdays and weekends
* You are happy and able to travel to different stores within your region
* Have, or are happy to obtain a Level 2 Food & Hygiene Classroom Certification (online training provided)
Why work for us?
In addition to £8.35 /hour + accrued holiday pay, we will give you comprehensive hands on training and all the information you will need to be able to promote the products and brands you are working with. You will also have the support of your CPM field manager to help with any queries you may have.
If you want a great part time job, then please apply today!