36 people arrested in bumper Operation Galaxy week
A bumper week of action from police Operation Galaxy teams saw 36 people arrested.
Working across the Humberside Police Force area, officers also recovered in excess of £80,000 of class A drugs, two knives, imitation firearms and £1,000 cash.
Following on from the 27 people brought into custody by the team on Tuesday as already reported, the arrests also included two men aged 28 and 31 at an address in Scunthorpe on Wednesday on suspicion of possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear.
Both have been released under investigation, pending further enquiries.
Other arrests last week included:
- A 29-year-old Hull woman on suspicion of sexual offences and possession with intent to supply class A and non-class A drugs.
- A 75-year-old Hull man on suspicion of historic sexual offences with a child.
- A 40-year-old Elloughton woman on suspicion of domestic abuse related theft and criminal damage.
- A 31-year-old Barrow man on suspicion of possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear.
- Two Barton men aged 25 and 38 on suspicion of affray.
- A 18-year-old Hull man on suspicion of assault causing grievous bodily harm.
For all the latest news from the Op Galaxy team, follow @Humberbeat on Facebook and Twitter or sign up for My Community Alerts.
Contact Gi Scunthorpe News
Email us: [email protected]