Dramatic drop in covid cases across North East Lincolnshire
The number of covid cases in North East Lincolnshire has seen a dramatic drop after cases hit an all time high over the festive period.
In the week leading up to January 15, the area recorded 1583 positive cases, nearly a 50 per cent decrease from the previous week.
According to the government interactive map, the case rate now stands at 993.3 per 100,000 people.
As of 18 January there were 97 patient sin hospitals across the Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Trust hospitals due to covid.
Since 14 January, 3 people have sadly died in Northern Lincolnshire due to the illness.
Here are the most recent Covid infection rates for each area:
- Cleethorpes Beacon Hill: 35
- Cleethorpes Haverstoe: 34
- Cleethorpes North: 35
- Cleethorpes West: 33
- Great Coates & The Willows: 54
- Grimsby East Marsh & Port: 49
- Grimsby West Marsh: 94
- Holme Hill: 89
- Humberston: 56
- Immingham & Habrough: 116
- Laceby Acres & Wybers Wood: 77
- Laceby, Healing & Stallingborough: 77
- Littlefield North: 49
- Littlefield South & Grange: 55
- New Clee: 72
- New Waltham: 76
- Nunsthorpe: 121
- Scartho: 96
- Sidney Park: 77
- Waltham & East Ravendale: 58
- Weelsby & Old Clee: 81
- Wellow: 93
- Yarborough: 56